Wednesday, September 2, 2009

T-3 Days to Kickoff: Depth Chart Revisited

Well I have already gone over our offensive and defensive depth charts in previous posts but when I saw the way Goldberg organized the official depth chart pictured above I was shocked. This was a great way to organize the depth chart BTW and I will be sticking with it myself from now on with the complete first team in one column and the complete second team in another.

The first team looks pretty good with a few exceptions to me in Chris Todd, Andy McCain and true frosh Darren Bates. I would also like to see Billings and Hawthorne back at the top at WR but overall it looks pretty good. However the second team is pretty terrifying. There is basically not ONE player other than Zach Clayton that has ANY experience at the position he is backing up. Look closely. I mean WOW. I have seen alot of optimistic predictions out there but after looking at that depth chart I will stick with
mine.

To just get a winning season Auburn will need a lot of injury luck, a lot of young players that step up and a lot of great coaching...

Finally, from surfing around I find that I am
"fandumb". I definitely have #1 down that anyone can see from reading this blog (while I do "wear the ring" I do not and have not played football at Auburn (-: ). I also have #2 down pretty good but hopefully I have not yet descended to #3 although if I have to hear "Rammer Jammer" over and over in our house this year (yes I said "our") then I might... (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment