Monday, January 9, 2012

GEAUX TIGERS

Jay Coulter at Track'em has been one of my favorite Auburn bloggers for a long time.  Unfortunately we have not agreed on much this year but he is back on top with this jewel he posted earlier today...

"The Choice is Clear Tonight...  I have many close Alabama friends. I know more than a dozen who are in New Orleans right now. Why do so many of them feel obligated to ask who I'm pulling for tonight? In their heart of hearts, do they honestly believe I could even remotely pull for Alabama?

Let's review: Their fanbase has poisoned our trees; they've spent a year trying to ruin Cam Newton and takeaway Auburn's national title; and they continue to recruit in ways that would make the Corleone's proud.

Yeah, I want Alabama to bring home the state's third consecutive national title in the same way I want another colonoscopy. You should feel the same way. If not, then get some help."

AMEN Jay.  I really cannot say it any better than that.  The only thing he left out is apparently Mr. Updyke is quite the celebrity down on Bourbon Street where Bama fans are stopping him for pictures and autographsApparently felony vandalism against Auburn affords someone celebrity status in Bama circles.  I can't really articulate how pathetic that is.  I also think it is funny that Mr. Updyke is on death's door when talk of him going to jail comes up but he is perfectly able to party it up down in New Orleans.

Come on LSU, please spoil the party and keep Auburn the last team win a title in this state because if Bama loses tonight they will not even have a division title to show for this season.  GEAUX TIGERS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment