Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Enough is ENOUGH

 
I have finally hit the wall.  It is simply ridiculous the lengths certain people will go to to make Auburn look bad.  I will not dignify the whole HBO garbage with much as it was a complete hatchet job and just as biased or more than I am.  As I told somebody the other day, the NCAA can do whatever they want but someone trying to pass that garbage as the lowest level of journalism is a joke.  You always show at least one snippet showing the opposite point of view (especially when you interviewed hundreds of Auburn players trying to find the final four with the axes to grind).  Not only did HBO not do that but I heard they opened with Tyrone Prothro talking about how clean Bama is when they committed confirmed NCAA violations the year they won the national championship but nobody ever talks about that.  However when I heard the executive producer for HBO Sports was a Bama grad it all started to make sense.

The point of this post was really to point you to Track'em Tigers where Jay Coulter wrote an outstanding article on Auburn's current predicament and what they need to do about itI agree wholeheartedly with Jay and he is spot on right.  The Auburn leadership sure need to listen. 

Finally, I started this post with the national championship logo as a tribute to all the Auburn haters out there and now I want to end this post with these thoughts as they continue to be the last word for me on this subject... 

No comments:

Post a Comment